Our online Timers and Stopwatches, Split Lap Timers, Chess Timers and Alarm Clocks, were all upgraded on the weekend of 14-Feb-2015. If you spot anything amiss, let us
know by contacting us via email at .
Before reporting a problem, refresh or reload the timer page, and then see if timer still fails. This will insure you are using the latest timer page and images, for that
timer. Thank you.
- Cleaner look for the website and the timers, while maintaining the previous overall timer layout and style.
- Placed settings, and other optional features in similar show/hide sections across all timers.
- Moved away from Link Ads which were
being confused with other links on the site.
- Added a handful of new sounds,
including Lounge Music, School Bell, Industrial, Robot, Electro Funky, Buzz, Keyboard, Three Notes, Chopin Prelude in E Minor, and, last but not least, Burping.
- Created sounds review pages for
each type of timer, accessible from the site map, or directly from each timer and clock settings or alarms sections.
These pages make it easy to try out all the different sounds available.
- Added option to Timers, Stopwatches and Split Lap Timers, to allow time to be displayed in seconds
only format, so 95 seconds can be displayed as 95 versus 1:35. This option was also added to the Split Lap Timer view of split time data.
- Increased the number of Alarm Clock
alarm time points, from 15 to 25.
- Fixed a few software and user interface bugs.
Thank you for using TimeMe timers. We have been developing timing software since 2005, and strive to make our timers robust, accurate and easy to use.
If you have a question, or a suggestion, email us